Header Image
   About Us 
   Products and Services 

Commercial Property Owners

Whether you’re a sole trader or large organisation, Cross & Co can provide Commercial Property Owners insurance to cater for your specific needs.  This form of product is for owners of property that is occupied as commercial premises and not occupied by the building owner. This would apply to pension funds or individuals where the business is occupied by a limited company or partnership that the proposer is connected with.

Residential Property Owners

More and more people are becoming landlords in the U.K. by buying homes and renting or letting them out to tenants, either outright or on a 'Buy To Let' scheme. It can be one of the largest investments you will ever make and it is imperative that accurate and sufficient insurance is put in place to cover you in the event of the worst happening.

We here at Cross & Co offer wide-ranging access to Property Owners insurance markets for buildings occupied by tenants as residential accommodation. These facilities are available for houses, flats, apartments and all forms of residential properties.

Cross & Co (Insurance Brokers) Ltd
The Old Courthouse, Bridge Street, Kineton, Warwickshire, CV35 0JR
Tel. 01926-647818 | Fax. 01926-642487 | Email. enquiries@crossandco.com

Cross & Co (Insurance Brokers) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under No. 462548, verification may be obtained on the FCA website http://www.fca.org.uk or on 0800 111 6768.

Cross & Co (Insurance Brokers) Ltd is registered in England & Wales under No. 06037885. Registered address: The Old Courthouse, Bridge Street, Kineton, Warwickshire, CV35 0JR